Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jesus Alive?

The chldren really enjoyed Easter. We dyed 24 dozen eggs on Friday and Saturday. Most of them were given away. They loved doing it and I don't think they had ever done it before. They went to the Church egg hunt on Saturday and had a blast. But, the best thing about Easter was our discussion about the resurrection. When I was showing them the week on a calendar they came to Good Friday and they both became sad and said "Jesus dead." As we talked I realized they were thinking He was still dead. So, I said "You know, Jesus is not dead." They both did a double take and said "What do you mean?" I got their Bible out and showed them a picture of His death, and then turned to the resurrection. They got so excited and started yelling "Jesus alive! Jesus alive!" Now, whenever we mention Jesus they say "Jesus is alive!" I even heard Diana saying that in the shower last night. We all should be that excited!


1 comment:

Anne said...

That's so adorable... and meaningful!